- Set up and prepare the dining room to receive customers.
- Greet the customers with warmth and courtesy.
- Know the menu well and know how to showcase the La Piazzetta products.
- Keep the service area clean at all times.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction (“wow” experience) and the quality of the food and drinks, in accordance with La Piazzetta standards.
- Take part in and contribute to a positive environment among the entire team (kitchen and wait staff).
- Have at least one year of experience in a similar work environment.
- Satisfy and intrigue customers with effective suggestions.
- Be driven by the love and passion of the craft and have excellent teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, openness and a good sense of humour.
- Be kind, respectful, honest and punctual.
- Know how to manage your stress.
- Be available and have a flexible schedule.
- Be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages.
La Piazzetta benefits Based on position and location
- Tip sharing, based on tip agreement in effect
- Work/family/study balance
- High-quality training
- Meal discount from 50% to 100%, depending on position
- Career advancement opportunities
- Group insurance for full-time positions
- Uniform provided, based on position
- Fair salary scale
- Flexible schedule